- All applicants must complete both this BUENO College Assistance Migrant Program (BUENO CAMP)
Student Application, and an Aims Student Application.
- All applicants will be asked (at a later time) to submit high school transcripts, a high school diploma/equivalency certificate
as well as any college transcripts. Selected candidates will participate in a face-to-face interview.
- Applicants under 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or legal guardian sign the Parent
Authorization section on this application.
- Applications are based on a combination of academic, financial and social need. Only 35 applicants will be
admitted each academic year.
- For any questions regarding BUENO CAMP please contact us at 303-718-5917.